Utilizing the physicians of the Medical Advisory Board and patients with relevant health experiences, the Men's Health and Wellness Center Speakers Bureau is available to address employee groups, public gatherings, including healthcare ministries, conferences and social networking groups. More than 20 presentations are available. Contact us to schedule a subject and speaker for your group or event. Contact Us for more information or to to set an appointment.
We provide Speakers under following criteria:
- To cover administrative costs we request that a $150.00 tax deductible contribution be made to MHWC, a 501c3 non-profit organization.
- At least 25 participants must be guaranteed for each event.
- Please allocate at least 30 minutes to each event, and preferably 45 minutes or more to include 15 minutes of Q&A.
- Organization must be located in the Atlanta Metro Area. Venues outside a 50 mile radius of Atlanta may be used, but compensation for additional expenses, including travel and lodging will apply.
- Availability of a specific topic at a specific location will be confirmed within 5 days of the request.
- One month advance notice must be given on all requests.
- Cancellations by the requesting organization within two weeks of the event will still be expected to provide a contribution to MHWC.
- At least one representative of the requesting organization must be available as the Speaker’s contact on the day of the event to greet and introduce the Speaker.
- Speakers are available Monday through Friday, 8am to 8pm. Weekend venues and events will be considered on a case by case basis.
- All participants will be provided with a copy of the MHWC MaleCall newsletter and the blue card sign-up form.